Velux window installation


Here are the start to finish pictures of a double conservation velux window we have installed.

Installation of Garage roller door


Installation of a double remote controlled garage roller door.

Patio Area


This customer asked us to create a new patio area to blend in with the property. We have used natural stone coloured mix size slabs.

Fitted Wardrobes


Here is a bespoke fitted wardrobe installed into a bedroom utilising the given space for maximum innovative storage.

Porch extension


This porch extension has transformed the appearance of the front elevation of this property and gained extra valuable space. The finished product looked as though it was always there. The double hips on the front of the roof give it another dimension and makes it unique. We have used dark frames against white render to create a contrast.


This project required the rebuild and repair of an existing dwarf wall using reclaimed bricks. Here is the finished product.

Updated driveway


In these pictures you can see that we have designed and created a stylish block paved entrance to a driveway which not only looks great but also retains the gravel drive. Also you can see that we have tidied up an otherwise disfunctional dropped kerb pavement.


Behind this service encasement was an old mouldy wall. We have removed the tiles and the mould and replaced with a new wall and adequate ventilation to stop the mould from returning. We have used like for like tiles so it looks like nothing has changed.

New drainage and soakaway project


A new drainage and soakaway project that we undertook. A nice simple job, we were in and out without disruption to this customer.

16th Century Cottage Renovation in Cerne Abbas


This project was a real challenge carried out over a number of months. We undertook the carpentry and a number of general building packages in the renovation of this 16th century cottage working alongside English Heritage holding the historical value of this property. Being an old oak framed building the carpentry work undertaken here covered a majority of the renovation.

Due to the removal of a structurally unsound internal wall we had to rebuild a new one using new timber.

At the start of the renovation we had to lose the old rotten floor boards and replace with nice new ones. We overboarded all of the new floor boards with ply to give extra strength.

One room was particularly difficult as the existing joists were sagging and out of level meaning that we had to add new joists and floor boards in order to give the plumber a nice flat level base to fit his bathroom in. It also posed a problem with its old out of square, out of level walls. We added studwork to create a square level shower enclosure and concealed cisterne toilet.

Certain jobs on this project had to be completed in such a way that English Heritage would accept the fact that we have replaced old listed artifacts in a like for like manner with new ones. This panelling around an archway was bespoke made by one of our very talented carpenters using specialised router bits to recreate the existing mould.

A new bespoke made kiteturn staircase fitted into one of the properties.

The original roof rafters had to remain in place (unless they were structurally unsafe) but we had to remove the existing ridge and replace with new to get our new rafters in. We had to replace the existing valley with new which was over a foot out of line with the roof!!! We also had to form a new box gutter/gulley to be finished with leadwork. We had to add new purlins over the existing and bolt them together to strengthen what was already there.

The original water pump was wrecked but was rebuilt to its old self using new materials and a lot of guess work.

There was also a timber framed bin store that we built from scratch with no plans to suit (as best as possible) the surrounding property. We built ledge and braced doors and cladded with shiplap which was then finished with an oak stain.